Being a part of the leading brands is a prestigious opportunity for its employees. L Brands, also known as the Limited Brands Inc, is an American fashion retailer leader which accumulates the top brands together. Under this retailer’s services, there is a portal login system that is offered to its employees. We are going to discuss on ACES ETM – Associate Resources Limited Brands Login details here using which employees can access the same easily.
L Brands is the biggest in terms of revenue generation and leading names of the most popular brands in the fashion industry. It comprises of the following brands; Victoria’s Secret, Pink, Bath & Body Works, La Senza, etc. Building up the name of the company is its dedicated employees whose management is also essential.
Therefore, with the ACES ETM services, the employees of these brands are associated to refer to their duties, benefits, and other details relating to their employment. We shall discuss the same in this post.
About ACES ETM Limited Brands
As we have introduced above, the L Brands hold the line of many fashion brands in the USA and it is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. The company own distribution rights of the mentioned brands and hence partly involve in managing the companies resources. Employees of the company also play a vital role and hence, human resource management is also undertaken by the company.
With ACES ETM portal, the employees and administrators of the brands can easily manage work related details and employee data through their individual login. There are accounts for each employee and all the details are placed in the servers. This makes the management of human resource more easy and efficient. If you are an employee at any of these brands, then you can register for the use of the portal ASAP.
Uses of ACES ETM Login for Employees
All the employees of the Brands associated with LB can access the employee’s login portal. You may wonder what roles are defined on the portal or why should this be important. Well, here are the things that may interest an employee, which will lead him/her to use the ACES ETM services;
- Employees can access their salary slips, employment contracts, tax relaxations and other details that directly relate to their payroll.
- Also, users will find details on their job roles, duties and departments that they commit and report to.
- Information relating to their benefits as an employee of the brands.
- Rights and responsibilities as an employee of the company and norms that all must follow.
- Also, it allows the users to view their work schedule and upcoming projects or events.
- Help services to all employees and manner to approach for help relating to various issues of the company or job role.
- The outlook for better job opportunities within the company or at Limited Brands.
Hence, from these points, we are confident that you realize what is the importance of such a portal service. ACES ETM is the modern way of handling human resources for the benefit of both, the company and the employees. So now, we are going to brief the steps for our readers to understand the login process to ACES ETM Limited Brands.
Associate Resources Limited Brands Login Procedure
It is important to understand what your role is with the company is first. There are two types of login for ACES ETM services. One is the HR Access and the other is the Employee’s access. If you are an associate of the Store, you are still in the employee list for accessing your account. In order to start using the login, you require few credentials.
As an employee at the Limited Brands, you are provided with an employee ID number. Initially, the password is also the same for some time. Users will have to enter the system and change the password for securing their accounts. Follow the steps for registering and log in at ACES ETM portals;
- Depending on the job role, you must first reach the appropriate Login page. Here are the links to the same;
- When you reach to either of the sites, you will see that there are two entries that you have to enter. The Username/Employee ID and the password.
- When you are registering, username/ID and password will be same. You will enter those and select the “Submit” tab to enter your account.
- It is best for the users to change their passwords to more secure details that no one can guess or have access to. The confidentiality of these details is the employee’s duty.
- Then, if you have already changed the password, simply when you reach the portal again, enter the username/ID with the new password.
- It is important to note that the ID should be the last six digits of the username/ID. Hence, enter the same appropriately every time you wish to log in.
Hence, in this manner, you will be able to access the ACES ETM Limited Brands Login. There are various portals as we told you and you may find yourself attempting correct credentials at the wrong portal. Look for the employee’s login on the web or the official website of L Brands.
Resetting and recovering password
At times, employees tend to forget their password and this is not rare. It’s a human tendency to forget password because they contain several alphabets and special characters altogether. If the user forgets the password to the ACES ETM portal, then there are a number of ways they can recover it. Here are the steps for the same;
- If in case you forget your password, you can recover it by contacting the Stores Technology Services (STS) at their helpline number: 1-877-415-7911. This is an IT section that operates voice-oriented support for different issues relating to store and handling.
- Also, some portals have the tab for “Forgot password” in it. Simply select the same and then follow the steps to recover your password.
- The users can contact their department administrators for support in this regard too.
So, this is how you can recover your password to access the Associate Resources LBrands portals. With this, we have completed discussing on all aspects relating to the service and the portal login.
We hope that our readers have found this information on ACES ETM – Associate Resources Limited Brands Login useful. For questions or feedback, write to us at acesetm.co. Thank you, dear readers, for your support.